This Terms and Conditions describe the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the BusinessChannel1 website which is identified by the uniform resource locator http://www.businesschannel1.com. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. BusinessChannel1 reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of BusinesChannel1.com following changes to this section will mean that you accept changes to these terms. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this site.
- Access to the site and certain of its features are provided to all users free of charge. However, BusinessChannel1.com reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to certain areas or features of the site ("Paid Services") to paying users or users who undergo a specific registration process. BusinessChannel1.com reserves the right to deny Paid Services to any user for whatever reason in order to protect the interests of BusinessChannel1.com.
- Information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BusinessChannel1 disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site is done at each user's sole discretion and risk and each user is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any user from BusinessChannel1.com or through or from the site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Under no circumstances shall BusinessChannel1.com be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through this site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
We do not warrant or guarantee that the BusinessChannel1 website will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not make any warrant or guarantee, either expressed or implied as to the accuracy, validity, completeness, suitability, reliability, or currency of any information content within its site or sites to which it is linked to.
- Users may use this site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each user agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the site for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the BusinessChannel1.com Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with BusinessChannel1.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the BusinessChannel1.com content. BusinessChannel1 reserves the right of not providing the CD-Rom to subscriber, if BusinessChannel1 believes that subscriber operates or will operate a business that competes with BusinessChannel1.com. Systematic retrieval of BusinessChannel1.com content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from BusinessChannel1.com is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
- As a condition of your access to and use of BusinessChannel1.com, you agree that you will not use the BusinessChannel1.com service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. BusinessChannel1.com will in appropriate circumstances terminate the accounts of subscribers or users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. In addition, BusinessChannel1.com reserves the right to terminate the account of a user upon any single infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the BusinessChannel1.com service, or if BusinessChannel1 believes that user conduct is harmful to the interests of BusinessChannel1.com, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in BusinessChannel1's sole discretion, with or without cause.
- A paid member may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer a BusinessChannel1.com account, user ID or password to a third party without the prior written consent of BusinessChannel1.com. BusinessChannel1.com may suspend or terminate the account of a paid member or the transferee of a registered user in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section. Subscriptions are automatically renewed. If you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to BusinessChannel1 through the end of your subscription period, at which time your access privileges will end. Due to the nature of the information being sold, we unfortunately cannot accept returns of products once they have been delivered. We therefore can not issue a refund for an automatic renewal after it has been processed. Refunds will only be issued before delivery of the service. Once the service has been commenced, the service is non-refundable.
- BusinessChannel1.com reserves the right to terminate membership/subscription or any other contract for any reason whatsoever. Termination notice will be provided via e-mail and will be effective immediately. If any member/ subscriber or visitor attempts to defraud the system or fellow members/ subscribers - such member's or subscriber's rights/privileges will be revoked as determined solely by BusinessChannel1.com.
- Some of the BusinessChannel1.com content displayed on this site is provided or posted by third parties. BusinessChannel1.com is not the author of third-party content, whether contributed by anonymous users or paid content providers. Neither BusinessChannel1.com nor any of our affiliates, directors, officers or employees has entered into any sales agency relationship with such third party by virtue of our display of the third party content on the site. Any third party content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. BusinessChannel1.com is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any third party content, and shall not be liable to any user in connection with such user's reliance of such third party content. In addition, BusinessChannel1.com is not responsible for the conduct of any user's activities on the site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such user's conduct.
- No sales agency relationship is created between any user and BusinessChannel1.com, our affiliates, directors, officers or employees by virtue of BusinessChannel1.com's display of any of the user's information on the site. Each user hereby represents warrants and agrees to (a) provide BusinessChannel1.com with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the site and (b) maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Each user hereby grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license to BusinessChannel1.com to display and use all information provided by such user in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Terms and Conditions and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
- Through the site, BusinessChannel1.com provides an electronic web-based platform for exchanging information between buyers and suppliers of products and services. BusinessChannel1.com does not represent the seller nor the buyer in specific transactions and does not charge any commissions from completing any transactions. As a result, BusinessChannel1.com does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase. Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretences. Each user acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the site. In the event that any user has a dispute with any party to a transaction, such user agrees to release and indemnify BusinessChannel1.com (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
- Users agree not to communicate objectionable materials through letter, e-mail, posting in Marketplace or any other form or carry such materials on their website which would revoke their rights/privileges, as determined by BusinessChannel1.com. Examples of objectionable materials include but not limited to:
1. Adult/sex related content or link to such sites
2. Explicit, vulgar or obscene language posting
3. Referencing of sexually explicit images or other offensive content
4. Promotion of adult services, such as phone sex or escort services
5. The content of website, newsletter or e-mail cannot infringe on any personal, intellectual property or copyrights
6. Content relating to Racial, ethnic, political, hate-mongering or otherwise objectionable content
7. Fraudulent investment, money-making opportunities or advice not permitted under law
8. Gratuitous violence or profanity material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm to others or to you
9. Promotion of illegal substances or activities such as illegal online gambling, how to build a bomb, counterfeiting money, etc.
- In no event shall BusinessChannel1.com be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if BusinessChannel1.com has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, tort, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Users irrevocably covenant, promise and agree to indemnify BusinessChannel1.com and to hold BusinessChannel1.com harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel, and trademark violation as well as all other claims resulting from member/subscriber/visitor's web pages and/or e-mails or other communications.
- BusinessChannel1.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the site and the BusinessChannel1 content. The site and BusinessChannel1.com content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in this site and BusinessChannel1.com content shall remain with BusinessChannel1.com, its affiliates or licensors of the BusinessChannel1.com content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by BusinessChannel1.com are hereby reserved.
- BusinessChannel1.com reserves the right to change any conditions of this contract at any time. Changes will be displayed at website, no other communication will be sent to users. Users agree to settle any dispute under this agreement under the laws of NSW, Australia. Any litigation arising under this Terms and Conditions will be brought in the courts of NSW Australia. If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby.