SIAL, the International Food, Beverage, Wine and Spirits Exhibition
FROM MARCH 28 TO MARCH 30, 2007
Why visit Montreal?
- To see the most important international exhibition in North America reserved for professionals in the food sector: 735 exhibitors, over 40 countries represented;
- To be sure to cover all the sectors of the agri-food industry during one sole exhibition, a sector-based event that is clearly divided on the basis of your interests: 11 sectors of activity;
- To discover new trends as well as new products grouped in one pavilion;
- To find new suppliers and partners;
- To establish business contacts thanks to special meetings.
Why join us?
- To participate in the most important agri-Food Trade Show in North America targeting major distributors, hotels, restaurants and institutions;
- To meet more than 18,000 industry professionals from 80 countries;
- To establish new business relationship, to find new suppliers and to expand your network on the national and international levels;
- To approach the export markets;
- To assess your company's place on the market and to position its products;
- Because SIAL Montreal attracts the most visitors of all North American international agri-food exhibitions.
The benefits of being an exhibitor:
- Meet visitors with high decisional authority stemming from all the sectors of activity;
- To highlight your products and your labels;
- Establish business contacts through special meetings focused on exportation at the "Export-Cafe";
- Benefit from a free display at the "Innovation Crossroads" for exhibitors participating for their third time at SIAL Montreal;
- Optimize your participation by using the promotional tools available;
- Benefit from SIAL Montreal's international exhibition promotional campaign.